We have a cell phone booster that will amplify a signal and rebroadcast the signal at a safe level for cell and cellular internet for condominium or apartments.
zBoost Metro – Extend Cell Phone Signal Indoors for Condos, Lofts and Apartments Designed for consumers in single story urban dwellings, the zBoost METRO boosts indoor signal up to 1500 sq ft for multiple users in their home or
office. The zBoost METRO supports all U.S. phones and mobile devices using 800 and 1900 MHz and doesn't require an outside antenna placement.
The package includes everything you need: zBoost amplifier base unit, base unit antenna, power supply, coaxial cable (RG59-mini), signal antenna and mounting hardware. The wide radio wave beam width directional
antenna receives signals from multiple cell towers.
• Perfect for single story settings – no vertical separation needed Easy to set up – comes complete
• Increases indoor signal coverage – up to 1500 sq ft
• Supports multiple users simultaneously
• Compatible with all U.S. carriers and mobile devices using 800 & 1900 MHz, including 3G (except Nextel/iDEN • zBoost Base Unit ; 2100MHz phones)
• Increases voice and data transmission
• Decreases dropped or missed calls i Coax Cable `7
• Easy to set up – comes with everything you need
• No cradle or connections to your phone
• Extends phone battery life (uses less power when signal is stronger)
• Protects the carrier network using patented technology
Product Specifications for zBoost METRO – YX540-Dual Band PCS band
Frequency Uplink:1850 to 1910 MHz Downlink: 1930 to 1990 MHz System Gain 54dB
PCS band supported A, D, B, E, F, C
Networks CDMA, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, EVDO, lxRTT, UMTS, HSPA, 3G Cellular band
Frequency Uplink: 824 to 849 MHz Downlink: 869 to 894 MHz System Gain 52dB
Cellular band supported A, B, A', B'
Networks CDMA, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, EVDO, lxRTT, UMTS, HSPA, 3G
Power Consumption – Power Supply Current 3W standby; 7W max signal – 2.0A Max
Wall Supply Input ; Voltage 100-240VAC 50-60 Hz ; 5.0VDC
System Certifications FCC Parts 15 & 24 (PCS) and Parts 15 & 22 (CEL), Industry Canada
Base Unit Size and Weight 5" x 7" x 1.25" – 9 oz.
Operating Conditions Indoor Use Only (40 °- 105° F)
Coverage (open areas) Over 1500 sq ft in ideal conditions
Product coverage is limited by setup and antenna isolation. Handles all PCS or CEL protocols and includes multiple
patent pending technologies to provide low-cost coverage while continually adapting to signals to prevent
interference and remain transparent to the wireless network. Provides an indicator if the antennae are positioned
improperly, but will NOT suffer damage or interfere with the Carrier Network. with everything needed Cell Tower Signal Antenna
Add your applicable taxes and I will confirm your order.